Madison, WI 53704
About Daisy Cafe & Cupcakery
Daisy Cafe and Cupcakery, which brought the neo-cupcake revival to Madison when it opened on the East Side in May 2009, serves more than just a fantastic selection of charming cupcakes.
Burgers and intriguing varieties of meatloaf such as turkey, pesto and feta or chorizo with pepper jack (plus no-meat loaf with mushrooms, nuts and vegetables) are part of the lunchtime menu. The evening menu adds a list of well-chosen, seasonal dinner specials, with wine and beer available. It's also a good spot for brunch.
- Restaurants/food & Dining near Madison, WI
- Cafe Restaurants near Madison, WI
- Dessert Restaurants near Madison, WI
- Breakfast Restaurants near Madison, WI
- Full Service Breakfast Restaurants near Madison, WI
- Hamburger Restaurants near Madison, WI
- American Restaurants near Madison, WI
- Bakeries near Madison, WI
- Restaurants - Breakfast Brunch Lunch near Madison, WI
Because of the holiday/peppermint connection, you need to gorge yourself on pepperminty treats while you can, before they disappear for another year.
The key thing to remember about the Daisy Café & Cupcakery's new beer-infused cupcakes is that they're still cupcakes.
Name: Daryl Sisson and Kathy Brooks
Iced coffee and frappuccino are big summer hits at Starbucks.
Long a staple at elementary school birthday parties and community bake sales, the once lowly cupcake has become a trendy dessert du jour in ci…
Eatery's appeal grows with dinner service