Mayor Paul Soglin and Police Chief Mike Koval said Thursday that a liaison program would not work.
Almost $4 million in state funds were awarded to 89 school districts and private schools in Wisconsin Thursday, the latest round of school safety grants announced by Attorney General Brad Schimel.
Several speakers attempting to block David Blaska from recording minor speakers at ERO meeting, claiming he runs a racist blog.
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Administrative Service Specialist
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Assistant Deputy Clerk
- WALGREENS DISTRIBUTION CENTER - Multiple Full and Part-Time Openings
- SCHOOLS OF HOPE AMERICORPS PROJECT - AmeriCorps Member
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Adams I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Mauston I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Home Visitor, Sauk County
- MENARDS - MID-WEST MANUFACTURING - Full and Part time Warehouse, Production, Manager Trainee, Local OTR Drivers and Yard Horse Drivers
- NEW GLARUS BREWING COMPANY - Control Technician
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Paralegal Criminal Division
- MENARDS - Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- TEEL PLASTICS - Accounts Payable Specialist
- ATTIC ANGEL - Maintenance Technician
- MENARDS - Multiple Openings
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
A near-physical confrontation and disputes about filming the committee's work resulted in high tensions at the meeting Wednesday.
An imagination to turn small objects, craft supplies and other materials into houses and other universes was at the heart of last week's Miniature Worlds Camp at the Madison Children’s Museum.
Two teachers from Middleton and Sun Prairie have been named recipients of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
Scientists have long sought to explain what propels high-energy particles, known as neutrinos, through the universe. A UW-Madison-led team and an observation station in Antarctica helped crack the century-old mystery.
The number of school safety grants awarded by the Wisconsin Department of Justice is close to 300 school districts and private schools with the awarding of 40 grants on Tuesday.
Employee salaries are paid from a variety of sources including: tuition, state funding, grants/contracts and more. Athletic coaching salaries aren't included.
Three Clinton High School students had faced possible felony charges after what was intended to be a senior prank sent some to the hospital, the District Attorney's Office said.
The Middleton-Cross Plains School District received a $220,000 school safety grant Monday, the largest amount for 13 area school districts and private schools receiving grants in the latest round of recipients announced by the attorney general.
For some, a summer drama program is about learning life skills. For others, it is also a place to find their people and nurture their passion.
The first black woman to graduate in astrophysics at UW-Madison spoke with the Cap Times about the universe, diversity at UW-Madison and tapping a market niche.
Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley blasts safe space culture as court rules Marquette violated John McAdams’ employment contract.
A group of 25, part of the Mandela Washington Fellowship, toured downtown Columbus and participated in an informational session at city hall.
The revocation of teacher licenses spiked under state superintendent and Democratic candidate for governor Tony Evers shortly after Republicans accused him of being soft on educators guilty of improper and immoral conduct.