You’ve seen them everywhere: 84 statues of everyone's favorite mascot, Bucky Badger, decorated in wildly different styles by local artists. But there’s one you haven’t met yet. The 85th and final Bucky on Parade statue – Crazylegs Bucky, named after beloved former football player and athleti…
The first full-time director of sustainability started this month at UW-Madison, one of the last among the Big 10 to make such a hire.
Immunization groups and the mother of a student who died from bacterial meningitis are urging UW-Madison to join two Big Ten campuses in requiring the meningitis B vaccine.
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- SCHILLING SUPPLY COMPANY - Sales Manager
- APRILAIRE - Hiring Event - August 23rd 4PM-7PM & August 25th 9AM-1PM @ 300 E. Johnson St. Poynette
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- COLONY BRANDS - Now Hiring! General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Quality Assurance Inspector
- WALGREENS - Open House August 22nd 2PM-6PM & 23rd 10AM-4PM
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Teacher Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Bus Driver Sauk Prairie, WI
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS LLC - Job Coach
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Coordinated Entry Specialist
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Homeless Services Case Manager
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Cook, Columbus Head Start
- WALGREENS - Open House August 18th @ 4400 State Hwy 19
- SPHERION - Hiring Event August 21st 10AM-6PM @ 2601 W. Beltline Hwy Suite 500
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
The anonymous $7 million donation comes with no strings attached, which speaks to the donor’s “confidence in the long-term health and direction of the college,” President Scott Flanagan said.
On the latest episode of Cap Times Talks, two seasoned political strategists share their thoughts on the race for governor and the U.S. Senate.
Two spaces in UW-Madison's student union — named after prominent alumni who, while students in the 1920s, belonged to a campus group called "Ku Klux Klan" — will be renamed.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleges the University of Wisconsin System refused to hire a former longtime employee because of her age.
Employees can drive a bus route in the morning, park the bus in the parking lot at Lands’ End to begin work at another shift throughout the day then return to the school district to complete an afternoon bus route. Combined the two part-time jobs create close to a 40 hour work week and a consistent work schedule.
“We believe at this state we need to hold ourselves accountable to more ambitious goals” for African-American youth, Superintendent Jen Cheatham said.
The idea was to try to re-engage a small group of students, in part by allowing them to have a greater say in what they learn and how they learn it.
The boxes hold Nature Passports, booklets used for a scavenger hunt and journaling activity for children and parents. The program is a way to explore Nature Net sites found at parks and nature centers.
The pop-up shop, open since July 1, is part of a sponsorship agreement between Reebok and the Wisconsin Union and is not the first of its kind.
Two of the largest suburban school districts in Dane County have been awarded over $570,000 in safety grants to bolster school security and to train staff.