In "Two Minutes with Mitch" local radio and TV personality Mitch Henck revisits Scott Walker's proposed UW System budget cut.
- Scott Walker's proposed $300 million higher education cut comes as other states are putting money back into colleges
- UW System president 'frustrated' by Scott Walker's comments on faculty
- Gov. Scott Walker to UW faculty: Consider teaching one more class per semester
- As Minnesota eyes gas tax hike, Scott Walker mum on Wisconsin's transportation plan
- We Are Wisconsin organizes campaign against Scott Walker’s cuts to UW funding
- UW System chief Ray Cross: People don’t understand how much work professors do
- Paul Fanlund: Linking a $300-million UW budget cut to ‘flexibility’ is preposterous