University of Wisconsin senior Brad Davison speaks to the media Sunday night after the Badgers drew a ninth seed and a first-round matchup with the eighth-seeded North Carolina Tar Heels in the NCAA tournament Friday in Indiana.
As featured on
The 9th-seeded Badgers will play North Carolina, a No. 8 seed, on Friday.
The Badgers arrived in Indiana last Wednesday for the Big Ten tournament and will remain in the same hotel in downtown Indianapolis until they’re eliminated from the NCAA tournament.
UW never replaced Erik Helland, who was forced to resign more than 13 months ago after using a racial epithet in front of men's basketball players.
- Badgers fans on Twitter managing expectations as Wisconsin lands North Carolina to open NCAA tournament
- Photos: Illinois tops Ohio State as Big Ten tournament concludes with thrilling title game
- Dairyland dance: 20 players and coaches from Wisconsin in the NCAA men's basketball tournament
- NCAA tournament: Get ready as Wisconsin Badgers prepare to battle North Carolina Tar Heels
- NCAA tournament: 3 keys for Wisconsin Badgers when they face North Carolina Tar Heels
- Watch now: Badgers spoof 'Full House' opening credits as NCAA tournament returns to action
- NCAA tournament: Follow postgame coverage as Wisconsin Badgers crush North Carolina Tar Heels