Faulkner, 73, is No. 867 with $2.4 billion in assets, according to Forbes, putting her in last place among the Wisconsin residents on the publication’s list.
Epic, based in Verona, is one of the nation’s largest electronic health records software developers. Founded in 1979, the privately owned company has more than 9,600 employees and reported $2.5 billion in revenue in 2016.
Also on the Forbes billionaires list are:
- John Menard Jr., No. 128, $10.2 billion
- Herbert Kohler Jr., No. 166, $8.0 billion
- James Cargill II, No. 460, $3.9 billion
- Diane Hendricks, No. 460, $3.9 billion
- Four members of the family that founded the S.C. Johnson cleaning products company, No. 474, with $3.8 billion each.
In the top spot on the Forbes 2017 billionaires list is Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder, with $86 billion.
President Donald Trump is ranked No. 544, with $3.5 billion, Forbes says.
That’s a drop of 220 spots from a year ago, according to CNN Money.
This year’s billionaire list has a record 2,043 names, up from 1,810 last year.