Madison Edgewood High School senior Mitch Snider signed a National Letter of Intent on Feb. 25 to play lacrosse for Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), an NCAA Division II school.
John Feldner has been heavily involved in baseball at all levels in McFarland and gained the respect of coaches throughout the state for his commitment to baseball, to his community and to the young men he has coached. He has been a boss, coach, counselor, friend, and mentor. Now he can add Hall of Famer to his remarkable resume.
Feldner was inducted into the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame during a luncheon at the Madison Marriot West Hotel in Middleton on Feb. 14. He is beginning his 41st season as head coach at McFarland High School, where his teams have accumulated 350 wins and have won regional championships in each of the last three decades.
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
- MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT - Lead Cook
- USPS (UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE) - Free Job Fair - May 20th-24th from 10am-6pm & May 25th from 10am-3pm @ 3902 Milwaukee St., Madison
- PORTAGE DAILY REGISTER - Reporter
- MILE BLUFF MEDICAL - RN-Clinic Supervisor
- EPIC - Cooks & Chefs
- U.S. ATTORNEYS OFFICE - Victim Witness Specialist
- OAKWOOD VILLAGE - Open House on May 22nd from 10am-2pm & 4pm-7pm
- WILDWOOD FAMILY CLINIC - Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- WISCONSIN MUTUAL INSURANCE - Claims Assistant
- FED EX - Package Handler
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Payroll Specialist