University of Wisconsin women's basketball coach Jonathan Tsipis discusses the impact of the Badgers' weekend off following a 60-53 loss to Duke on Wednesday in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge at the Kohl Center in Madison.
As featured on
Despite shooting a season-low 29.6 percent, the Badgers, coming off losses to Arkansas and Duke, took command in the second quarter and then pulled away down the stretch for a 67-49 non-conference victory over the Thundering Herd at the Kohl Center.
- Badgers women's basketball team can't keep up with Duke
- Badgers freshman forward Imani Lewis eager to 'start a tradition of winning'
- Badgers' Imani Lewis named Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Badgers let lead slip away against Arkansas, suffer first loss — but win title
- UW women's basketball team edges Tennessee State to remain unbeaten
- UW women's basketball team recovers, tops Pittsburgh to open the Challenge
- Badgers overcome injuries, take 4-0 record to Nashville event
- Marsha Howard's OT layup lifts Badgers women's basketball over IUPUI
- UW women's basketball team beats North Dakota State, improves to 3-0
- Morgan Paige surrenders to her destiny, returns to Kohl Center as assistant coach for N. Dakota State