Hayley Hasselhoff has become the first curve model to feature on the cover of a European edition of Playboy magazine.
Kate Winslet obsessed over water while making “Mare of Easttown.”
Nicola Peltz has a tattoo of Brooklyn Beckham’s name, the photographer revealed on his Instagram Story on Thursday (08.04.21).
• Cooperatives are businesses owned and democratically controlled by their members, who share the risks and benefits. They span sectors including childcare, transportation, farming and financial services.
• Wisconsin's strong cooperative laws make the state a friendly place for starting one, and housing co-ops, in particular, are built into the culture of Madison.
• Housing cooperatives can be a part of the solution to address Madison's housing affordability challenges, however, the co-op lifestyle may not work for everyone.
• Madison recently made changes to its zoning code and Affordable Housing fund that could encourage more housing cooperatives.
• Advocates hope they can be part of the solution to the city's housing challenges, but some changes may be needed to ensure cooperative living is welcoming for all who seek it.
Professor Green has confessed he is on a “personal mission” to “sort [his] s*** out” now he’s a father to son Slimane Ray.
Lottie Moss has claimed she’s engaged to her best friend Sahara Ray - but fans are unsure if it’s a late April Fools’ Day prank as she made the announcement in the final hours of Thursday (01.04.21).
Yungblud has told his fans he is taking himself offline so he can focus on completing his new music.
Bindi Irwin has welcomed a baby girl with her husband Chandler Powell and took to Instagram to confirm the news.
Dear Editor: I’d like to congratulate Republican legislators for their admirable efforts to prevent trans girls from participating in sports i…
Cyndi Lauper has taken to social media to defend her friend Sharon Osbourne as she faces allegations of racism.
Cardi B is striving to be a billionaire like her "biggest influences" Rihanna and Jay-Z.
Sushi is a favorite meal for many people around the world, but some residents in Taiwan are going to extraordinary lengths to get their hands on it for free -- by officially renaming themselves "salmon" to take advantage of a restaurant promotion.
Eddie Murphy insists he never makes a "bad decision" now he puts his children first and admits they have completely changed his approach to his career.
Yungblud says he gets "the biggest kick" out of seeing his fans have "a voice" at his shows.
Dear Editor: Sweet Jesus!
Ed Sheeran has reportedly flown into Australia to self-isolate as he prepares to perform at his friend's Michael Gudinski funeral later this month.
Award-winning star Alicia Keys is happy to be "perfectly imperfect".