Residents of the Ovation apartment building, 309 W. Johnson St., got some unexpected fireworks on New Year’s Eve, authorities reported.
An explosion rocked a chemical plant early Wednesday in Texas, causing extensive damage across the small city of Port Neches and leaving at least three employees injured.
Lakefront Brewery said Thursday its My Turn Junk, a cherry sour beer, is at risk of explosion because wild yeast in the beer can build up pressure in the glass bottles.
Several companies sued earlier over the natural gas explosion have been sued again, this time by a group of residents who lost their homes.
Madison officials said American Transmission Co. will keep the 700 block of East Main Street closed so workers can stage their equipment next to the Blount Street substation.
While residents were without power, local businesses were also facing setbacks and finding solutions to the power outage.
The American Red Cross of Wisconsin planned to open a shelter at the Alliant Center at 5 p.m. with dinner and a couple hundred cots available to those in the area affected by the extreme heat and power outage.
A substation fire and explosion near Madison Gas and Electric's main power plant on the Near East Side left thousands of people without electr…
A transformer explosion and fire Friday morning at Madison Gas and Electric's Blount Street substation left thousands without power on what is…
Here's a look at all of the news coverage of a massive gas explosion and fire on July 10, 2018, in downtown Sun Prairie that killed a firefigh…
The July 10, 2018, natural gas-fueled explosion in the city's downtown killed Fire Capt. Cory Barr.
Second update: The man injured in an explosion in a Middleton garage on Tuesday had been working with fireworks materials.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office received two reports of small explosions Monday in the town of Trenton.
An explosion rocked parts of an Illinois town Friday night, killing one person, injuring four others and leaving two missing, authorities said.
The chemist was attempting to create a new compound by mixing two chemicals together in a beaker.
Bear Communications and VC Tech were each fined $12,934 for their roles in the destructive July 10 explosion that killed a volunteer firefighter.
The Kenosha County Sheriff’s Hazardous Device Unit responded both Wednesday and Friday and rendered the suspicious bottles safe.
The Saturday afternoon explosion in Stoddard caused non life-threatening injuries to two people and did extensive damage to the home.
“We have determined that the intersection, including the specific location where the gas line was struck, was not completely marked,” Sun Prairie Police Chief Patrick Anhalt said.
A worker for a company that marks underground utilities failed to properly mark a gas line that was ruptured in Sun Prairie, causing a massive explosion, instead placing it 25 feet away, a search warrant states.
Sun Prairie will celebrate the re-opening of its downtown Saturday, more than three months after a gas leak explosion destroyed several buildings and killed a volunteer firefighter.
An explosion at an ethanol plant in Monroe Tuesday morning caused damage but no injuries, officials said.