Flames burned the exterior and interior of home on the 3800 block of Washington Street early Friday.
Alcohol was a factor in a cooking fire Friday night at a Far West Side apartment that resulted in a resident being taken to a hospital, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A sprinkler kept an oven fire under control at the UW-Madison Wisconsin Energy Institute on Tuesday until fire crews arrived to put it out, authorities reported.
A jet skier suffered a serious head injury Monday afternoon when hit by a boat after falling off the jet ski, authorities reported.
No one was injured in an oven fire that did an estimated $245,000 damage at Madison-Kipp Corp. on Monday night, the Madison Fire Department reported.
The fire on the 1200 block of McKenna Boulevard Wednesday night displaced at least 27 people.
Alarms helped prevent fire in an unoccupied apartment on Midvale Boulevard from spreading to other units.
Two boaters were rescued after their sailboat overturned around noon on Tuesday on Lake Monona, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A cigarette tossed in a planter pot caused a porch fire Tuesday afternoon on the North Side, the Madison Fire Department reported.
Madison area fire departments were kept busy over the weekend with fires in a basement, garage and barn.
Firefighters arrived at the vacant property formerly home to Callahan's Sports Pub at 1902 Bartillon Drive at around 10:45 a.m. and found fire showing on the roof.
A person was injured Saturday morning trying to put out a grease fire in their kitchen on the Near West Side, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A passerby noticed fire coming from the chimney of a Southwest Side apartment building Thursday night and called 911, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A balcony fire caused by improperly discarded smoking materials was extinguished before spreading to a West Side apartment building on Sunday morning, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A basement fire Monday morning displaced four residents and pets from their Southwest Side duplex, the Madison Fire Department reported.
All of the residents of the home and one cat had safely evacuated.
There were no injuries in the fire shortly before 6 p.m. at Amcor Flexibles Corp., 1513 Parkside Drive, Fire Department spokeswoman Cynthia Schuster said in a report.
A worker was hospitalized with second-degree burns caused by a flash fire at an East Side oil change facility on Friday morning, the Madison Fire Department reported.
Snow blocking a furnace vent caused a carbon monoxide emergency at a South Side residence Tuesday morning, the Madison Fire Department said as it warned people to make sure their vents are clear.
A worker was seriously injured in a fall at a Near East Side construction site on Monday afternoon, the Madison Fire Department reported.
Mixing two types of cleaning chemicals in an attempt to clear a clogged drain created toxic fumes that sickened people and pets at a Far East Side home on Friday, the Madison Fire Department reported.
Firefighters rescued an occupant from a smoke-filled apartment on the East Side on Wednesday morning, the Madison Fire Department reported.
A power outage led to the discovery of a fire at a Far East Side hotel on Sunday night, authorities reported.
Residents of a West Side apartment building were displaced overnight Saturday into Sunday after an outside electrical fire, authorities reported.