During the Wisconsin Elections Commission's open meeting in Madison on Tuesday, commission chair Mark Thomsen issued a "personal apology" for not asking the federal government enough questions about attempts by the Russians to hack Wisconsin's voter registration system before telling the public the state was not targeted. Watch the full meeting: https://shar.es/1Vd9Qv.
(Courtesy of WisconsinEye)
As featured on
New information from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security says the attempts instead were directed at the state Department of Workforce Development.
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- SCHILLING SUPPLY COMPANY - Sales Manager
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- COLONY BRANDS - Now Hiring! General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Quality Assurance Inspector
- WALGREENS - Open House August 22nd 2PM-6PM & 23rd 10AM-4PM
- APRILAIRE - Hiring Event - August 23rd 4PM-7PM & August 25th 9AM-1PM @ 300 E. Johnson St. Poynette
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Teacher Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Bus Driver Sauk Prairie, WI
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS LLC - Job Coach
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Coordinated Entry Specialist
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Homeless Services Case Manager
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Cook, Columbus Head Start
- WALGREENS - Open House August 18th @ 4400 State Hwy 19
- SPHERION - Hiring Event August 21st 10AM-6PM @ 2601 W. Beltline Hwy Suite 500
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.