Republican lawmakers and former GOP Gov. Scott Walker enacted a set of laws in December aimed at curtailing the power of newly elected Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul. The "lame-duck" laws are being challenged legally by several groups, and the Supreme Court heard oral arguments Wednesday. Here's a look at how the story has developed over time.
- MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT - Lead Cook
- USPS (UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE) - Free Job Fair - May 20th-24th from 10am-6pm & May 25th from 10am-3pm @ 3902 Milwaukee St., Madison
- PORTAGE DAILY REGISTER - Reporter
- MILE BLUFF MEDICAL - RN-Clinic Supervisor
- EPIC - Cooks & Chefs
- U.S. ATTORNEYS OFFICE - Victim Witness Specialist
- OAKWOOD VILLAGE - Open House on May 22nd from 10am-2pm & 4pm-7pm
- WILDWOOD FAMILY CLINIC - Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- WISCONSIN MUTUAL INSURANCE - Claims Assistant
- FED EX - Package Handler
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Payroll Specialist
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.