Among the bigger issues before the commission next year will be American Transmission Company’s proposal to build a roughly $500 million power line between Dubuque and Madison.
A lawsuit challenging the state's legislative districts will be heard in April by a federal three-judge panel, but a conflict could also loom on redistricting after the 2020 Census.
The results show an appetite to follow in the steps of the 10 states that have legalized pot and 21 others that allow its use for medicinal purposes.
Democratic attorney general candidate Josh Kaul declared victory Wednesday morning in the race against incumbent Attorney General Brad Schimel.
- WESTSHIRE VILLAGE - Maintenance Technician - 608-240-0186
- FRANK BEVERAGE - Part-Time Weekend Merchandisers
- FRANK BEVERAGE - 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates
- OTTERY TRANSPORTATION, INC./JLP TRANSPORT, INC. - Drivers Needed
- MERITER - Mechanic (5415BR)
- WALGREENS - Open House 12/12 & 12/13
- JOURNEY - Get Your Fresh Start, Right Here!
- MERITER - Nursing Assistant – Mobile Unit (5182BR)
- MERITER - Technical Specialist (5489BR)
- MERITER - RN – Perinatal Resource Pool-OB (3970BR)
- MERITER - Clinical Practice Leader (5658BR)
- COLONY BRANDS - General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Truck Drivers
- MIDDLETON CROSS PLAINS AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Bus Drivers
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
A repeat of the 2016 51st Assembly race pits incumbent Todd Novak, who is seeking a third term, against Jeff Wright, the assistant superintendent for the Sauk Prairie School District.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel, a Republican, is being challenged by political newcomer Josh Kaul, a Democrat, in his bid for another four-year term. The general election is on Nov. 6. (I) indicates incumbent.
Two contenders who faced off in a special election in June for the 42nd Assembly District seat will have a rematch on Nov. 6, this time, for a full, two-year term.
Whey does Tammy Baldwin, a liberal Democrat, remain popular in a state that has drifted to the right and where voters are sharply divided over who should be governor?
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Leah Vukmir raised more than $2.1 million in August and September, more than doubling her campaign’s previous total but still less than half the money raised by her opponent.
A manager for a ministry that connects churches and families with disabilities faces a teacher for an open seat to represent the 38th Assembly district in the Nov. 6 election.
Seven-year legislator and retired accountant Howard Marklein faces a challenge from small business owner and Lafayette County Board member Kriss Marion in Wisconsin’s 17th Senate District, which stretches from the southwest corner of the state to Necedah. The election is Nov. 6. (I) indicate…
Young people tend to vote for Democrats, but they also tend stay away during midterm elections. It's a perennial frustration for the party — one it is trying to overcome as it seeks to take control of Congress.
The winner of the primary secured the District 77 seat since no Republican or independent challenger is running for the office.