Join political reporter Jessie Opoien for Wedge Issues, a podcast catching you up with the candidates, strategists, analysts and power players in the 2018 election.
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Administrative Service Specialist
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Assistant Deputy Clerk
- WALGREENS DISTRIBUTION CENTER - Multiple Full and Part-Time Openings
- SCHOOLS OF HOPE AMERICORPS PROJECT - AmeriCorps Member
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Adams I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Mauston I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Home Visitor, Sauk County
- MENARDS - MID-WEST MANUFACTURING - Full and Part time Warehouse, Production, Manager Trainee, Local OTR Drivers and Yard Horse Drivers
- NEW GLARUS BREWING COMPANY - Control Technician
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Paralegal Criminal Division
- MENARDS - Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- TEEL PLASTICS - Accounts Payable Specialist
- ATTIC ANGEL - Maintenance Technician
- MENARDS - Multiple Openings
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Smirl has accepted a job as chief operating officer at Russell Investments, and chief legal counsel Rochelle Klaskin will take over as acting head of the State of Wisconsin Investment Board.
But Madison Mayor Paul Soglin remains opposed to the deal, saying the city should not have to maintain Cottage Grove and Buckeye roads.
Testing delays have dogged the labs for years as police submit more evidence in hopes of developing suspect DNA profiles and other leads.
Races for open legislative seats in western Wisconsin have attracted hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions in advance of the Aug. 14 primary.
About the only thing Columbia County Board Chairman Vern Gove knows for sure about a state juvenile justice mandate is that it will cost the county money it doesn’t have.
Sauk County voters will have an opportunity in November to tell state lawmakers whether they support the legalization of marijuana for medicinal use.
Despite the city terminating rights to the second component, construction work on the Garver structure is ongoing.
If Attorney General Brad Schimel is successful in his lawsuit to repeal the Affordable Care Act, it would Wisconsin’s most vulnerable would hurt, Democratic Attorney General candidate Josh Kaul said Thursday. “That suit is not in the interest of Wisconsinites. It’s wrong,” he said.
Johnson said Wisconsin manufacturers and the state's farming and food-processing industries are being hurt by the trade war.
Baldwin's bill would would affect residents in 13 counties in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, Duluth-Superior and Marquette, Mich., media markets.
State schools superintendent Tony Evers is solidifying his lead in the Democratic primary to decide who faces Republican Gov. Scott Walker in November.
Michael Tierney, a legislative aide for state Reps. Lisa Subeck and Mark Spreitzer, got the recommendation to fill a vacant seat through April.
At 10 a.m. Tuesday, DNR Secretary Dan Meyer plans to cut the ribbon on the new range at the DNR’s Mud Lake Wildlife Area, located just off King Road, near Poynette, in the Columbia County town of Lowville.
Last month Clean Wisconsin and the Ho-Chunk Nation filed suits in Monroe and Dane county courts claiming DNR Secretary Dan Meyer overstepped his authority when he agreed to review an administrative law judge’s ruling that had invalidated a permit issued to Meteor Timber for the proposed $75 million processing and loading facility.
The race has tightened since February, when 28 percent of voters supported Nicholson and 19 percent backed Vukmir. Vukmir led with 34 percent to Nicholson's 32 percent in a poll conducted July 11-15.
The petitioners in the lawsuit are the same ones who sued the village and CDA in federal court; that action was dismissed in late May.