A water agreement between Mount Pleasant, the City of Racine and the Racine Water Utility took a major step forward as the village voted unanimously on Thursday to approve an Intergovernmental Agreement between the village and the utility.
Join political reporter Jessie Opoien for Wedge Issues, a podcast catching you up with the candidates, strategists, analysts and power players in the 2018 election.
A week after accusing a billionaire donor of attempting to buy a Wisconsin U.S. Senate seat, Republican nominee Leah Vukmir is now hoping to persuade the same Illinois businessman to open his wallet for her campaign against Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin.
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- SCHILLING SUPPLY COMPANY - Sales Manager
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- COLONY BRANDS - Now Hiring! General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Quality Assurance Inspector
- WALGREENS - Open House August 22nd 2PM-6PM & 23rd 10AM-4PM
- APRILAIRE - Hiring Event - August 23rd 4PM-7PM & August 25th 9AM-1PM @ 300 E. Johnson St. Poynette
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Teacher Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Bus Driver Sauk Prairie, WI
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS LLC - Job Coach
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Coordinated Entry Specialist
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Homeless Services Case Manager
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Cook, Columbus Head Start
- WALGREENS - Open House August 18th @ 4400 State Hwy 19
- SPHERION - Hiring Event August 21st 10AM-6PM @ 2601 W. Beltline Hwy Suite 500
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Hagedorn is looking to increase conservative control of the court, which currently sits at 4-3. The April election is to replace retiring liberal Justice Shirley Abrahamson.
The race between Tammy Baldwin and Leah Vukmir marks the first time two women are the major-party nominees for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin.
A group of state Democratic voters should file an amended version of their lawsuit alleging partisan gerrymandering by Republicans by mid-September, according to a filing Wednesday in U.S. District Court.
The Wisconsin Broadcasters Association is inviting Wisconsin’s gubernatorial and Senate candidates to a pair of televised debates in October.
The city's alcohol licensing body voted 5-4 on Wednesday in support of granting a new license to Koi Sushi after a previous liquor license was not renewed.
The Village Board of Pairie du Sac voted 6-1, with Board member Raymond Bolton the lone yes vote, to deny an exception to an ordinance limiting the total number of dogs and cats kept at a residence.
The proposal would generate $1.2 million in additional transportation funding each year, which Kabat said would allow the city to catch up on street repairs and build quality roads.
“It has been my honor and privilege to be elected twice by the people of Cottage Grove and Pleasant Springs to represent them on the Dane County Board,” Williams said.
Tony Evers and Mandela Barnes, the Democratic nominees for governor and lieutenant governor, started their general election campaigns near the UW-Madison campus Wednesday.
Best practices for housing people in jail have outpaced Dane County facilities, which lack versatile programming space and housing units designed for medical and mental health needs.
Evers emerged from an eight-person field that included the longtime mayor of Madison, the head of the state's firefighters union and a political activist who refused to become a member of the Democratic Party.
Evers says he wants to hold the governor accountable; Walker says "Wisconsin is working" and Evers would be a step backward.