New centers focus on experiences of marginalized students, improving student access to basic needs.
Scientists have long sought to explain what propels high-energy particles, known as neutrinos, through the universe. A UW-Madison-led team and an observation station in Antarctica helped crack the century-old mystery.
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Administrative Service Specialist
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Assistant Deputy Clerk
- WALGREENS DISTRIBUTION CENTER - Multiple Full and Part-Time Openings
- SCHOOLS OF HOPE AMERICORPS PROJECT - AmeriCorps Member
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Adams I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Mauston I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Home Visitor, Sauk County
- MENARDS - MID-WEST MANUFACTURING - Full and Part time Warehouse, Production, Manager Trainee, Local OTR Drivers and Yard Horse Drivers
- NEW GLARUS BREWING COMPANY - Control Technician
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Paralegal Criminal Division
- MENARDS - Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- TEEL PLASTICS - Accounts Payable Specialist
- ATTIC ANGEL - Maintenance Technician
- MENARDS - Multiple Openings
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
The first black woman to graduate in astrophysics at UW-Madison spoke with the Cap Times about the universe, diversity at UW-Madison and tapping a market niche.
Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley blasts safe space culture as court rules Marquette violated John McAdams’ employment contract.
A group of 25, part of the Mandela Washington Fellowship, toured downtown Columbus and participated in an informational session at city hall.
Madison police said that two Kappa Sigma members were also ticketed for disorderly conduct in the incident that happened at the fraternity's house Saturday.
The University of Wisconsin System plans to merge its 13 two-year campuses with seven of its four-year colleges received approval from its accreditation agency.
UW-Stevens Point received an "unsatisfactory" rating on an audit of its bank account management and oversight presented to the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents this month. The report detailed a failure to complete the reconciliation of UWSP’s general fund since 2012.
Judge Stephen Ehlke tells victims he believes them, but the nearly 20 years requested by prosecutors was extreme.
Students studying science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) at a University of Wisconsin System two-year institution or Wisconsin technical college may have more help during the transfer to a four-year college thanks to a five-year, $1 million grant.
For half a century, doctors have said human organ transplants will someday be replaced by xenotransplantation, or putting animal organs into people.