You’ve seen them everywhere: 84 statues of everyone's favorite mascot, Bucky Badger, decorated in wildly different styles by local artists. But there’s one you haven’t met yet. The 85th and final Bucky on Parade statue – Crazylegs Bucky, named after beloved former football player and athleti…
The first full-time director of sustainability started this month at UW-Madison, one of the last among the Big 10 to make such a hire.
Immunization groups and the mother of a student who died from bacterial meningitis are urging UW-Madison to join two Big Ten campuses in requiring the meningitis B vaccine.
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- SCHILLING SUPPLY COMPANY - Sales Manager
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- COLONY BRANDS - Now Hiring! General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Quality Assurance Inspector
- WALGREENS - Open House August 22nd 2PM-6PM & 23rd 10AM-4PM
- APRILAIRE - Hiring Event - August 23rd 4PM-7PM & August 25th 9AM-1PM @ 300 E. Johnson St. Poynette
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Teacher Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Bus Driver Sauk Prairie, WI
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS LLC - Job Coach
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Reedsburg Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Coordinated Entry Specialist
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Homeless Services Case Manager
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Cook, Columbus Head Start
- WALGREENS - Open House August 18th @ 4400 State Hwy 19
- SPHERION - Hiring Event August 21st 10AM-6PM @ 2601 W. Beltline Hwy Suite 500
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
The anonymous $7 million donation comes with no strings attached, which speaks to the donor’s “confidence in the long-term health and direction of the college,” President Scott Flanagan said.
Two spaces in UW-Madison's student union — named after prominent alumni who, while students in the 1920s, belonged to a campus group called "Ku Klux Klan" — will be renamed.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleges the University of Wisconsin System refused to hire a former longtime employee because of her age.
Scientists have long sought to explain what propels high-energy particles, known as neutrinos, through the universe. A UW-Madison-led team and an observation station in Antarctica helped crack the century-old mystery.
The first black woman to graduate in astrophysics at UW-Madison spoke with the Cap Times about the universe, diversity at UW-Madison and tapping a market niche.
Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley blasts safe space culture as court rules Marquette violated John McAdams’ employment contract.
A group of 25, part of the Mandela Washington Fellowship, toured downtown Columbus and participated in an informational session at city hall.
Madison police said that two Kappa Sigma members were also ticketed for disorderly conduct in the incident that happened at the fraternity's house Saturday.
The University of Wisconsin System plans to merge its 13 two-year campuses with seven of its four-year colleges received approval from its accreditation agency.