Type of Fire: Appliance, Dispatch: 10/14/2019, Address: 7700 Block S. Brookline DriveMadison, WI, Narrative: A fire that broke out at an assisted care residence was caused by an older, recalled dehumidifier that malfunctioned. Crews were notified of a problem at 7710 S. Brookline Drive after an automatic fire sprinkler activated, sending an alarm to Dane County 911 Public Safety Communications Center. The sprinkler kept the fire contained, which allowed on-site staff to deploy a fire...
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
400 block S. High Point Rd.
4600 block Camden Rd.
1000 block Colby St.
2222 E. Washington Ave.
4233 W. Beltline Highway
30 Ash Street
6642 Mineral Point Rd.
200 block S. Mills St.
Madison fire incident reports
- Pair of Chimney Fires Serve As Warning To Homeowners
- Ladder 1 Rescues Dog From Downtown Rooftop
- Bystanders, Off-Duty Fire Chief, and Station 10 Save Man From Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- 'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Charging Cord Touching 9-Volt Battery
- 'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Exposed 9-Volt Battery
- Fire Caught Quickly At West Towne Mall Retail Store