Type of Fire: Appliance, Dispatch: 07/14/2019, Address: 400 Block Galileo DriveMadison, WI, Narrative: One homeowner was advised to find another place to stay after a dehumidifier in their basement caught fire, causing smoke and soot damage as well as noxious fumes. Engine Company 13 responded to the 400 block of Galileo Drive for a report of a possible electrical fire. The homeowner explained he’d arrived home and found the house full of smoke. Firefighters entered to find smoke throughout the...

This content was contributed by a user of the site. If you believe this content may be in violation of the terms of use, you may report it.

Listen up!

Sign up for our Podcasts email!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.