Type of Fire: Structure, Dispatch: 08/13/2019, Address: Putnam RoadMadison, WI, Narrative: A Madison household learned there was a fire in their kitchen thanks to both a working smoke detector and their cloud-connected Google Nest. After cooking and eating breakfast Tuesday morning, one Putnam Road resident headed off to work and the other stayed home but was upstairs when the fire broke out. While upstairs, she heard the smoke alarm sounding and returned to the kitchen, where she discovered a...

This content was contributed by a user of the site. If you believe this content may be in violation of the terms of use, you may report it.

Listen up!

Sign up for our Podcasts email!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.