Former UW-Madison football player Quintez Cephus was acquitted Aug. 2 of two sexual assault charges stemming from an incident April 22, 2018, at his apartment involving two women. In the wake of the allegations, Cephus was suspended from the football team and subsequently expelled from the university. Here's a look back at coverage of the case.
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
Mineral Point Rd.
3609 Unversity Ave.
E. Washington Ave.
600 block State Street
500 block W. Johnson St.
West Beltline Highway
2300 block Fish Hatchery Rd.
1900 block Windom Way
430 N. Frances St.
Madison fire incident reports
- MFD Responding to Serious Crash at Mineral Point Road & Commerce Drive
- Westside Man Quickly Contains, Extinguishes Cooking Fire
- Fire At Cowboy Jack's
- Fear Of Natural Gas Leak Prompts School Evacuation; Rotting Cookies To Blame
- Fallen Tree Takes Down Power Lines in Shorewood Hills Neighborhood
- Two Injured In Rear-End Collision That Forced One Car Into A Tree
- Driver Taken To Hospital After Dump Truck Overturns Along I-90
- Three Towed To Shore After Raft Goes Adrift
- Quick-Thinking Home Cook Contains Grease Fire, Calls 911 Right Away