'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Charging Cord Touching 9-Volt Battery
contributed

'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Charging Cord Touching 9-Volt Battery

  • 0
{{featured_button_text}}

Type of Fire: Electrical, Dispatch: 11/01/2019, Address: 4200 Block Jerome StreetMadison, WI, Narrative: A fire that flared up in the “junk drawer” of an east side home is believed to be caused by a charging cable coming into contact with the end of a 9-volt battery. Engine Company 14 responded to the 4200 block of Jerome Street, where homeowners said they noticed smoke coming from a drawer in their kitchen. When they opened it up, flames flared up. They removed the drawer from the kitchen,...

This content was contributed by a user of the site. If you believe this content may be in violation of the terms of use, you may report it.

Sign up for our Crime & Courts newsletter

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Listen up!

Sign up for our Podcasts email!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Badger Sports

Breaking News

Crime

Politics