Type of Fire: Vehicle, Dispatch: 08/21/2019, Address: 800 Block Pinewood CourtMadison, WI, Narrative: A fire that damaged two vehicles and resulted in a combined total of approximately $50,000 in damage was probably caused by discarded cigarettes, but fire investigators could not rule out the possibility of an engine failure. Engine Company 14 was dispatched to Pinewood Court around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. On their way to the scene, firefighters observed a large plume of black smoke rising in the...
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
1900 block Windom Way
430 N. Frances St.
100 State Street
N. Stoughton Rd.
1799 Thierer Rd.
600 block S Park St
1900 block of Windom Way
2300 Block Allied Dr
6400 block Schroeder Rd.
1423 Northport Dr.
Madison fire incident reports
- Fear Of Natural Gas Leak Prompts School Evacuation; Rotting Cookies To Blame
- Fallen Tree Takes Down Power Lines in Shorewood Hills Neighborhood
- Two Injured In Rear-End Collision That Forced One Car Into A Tree
- Driver Taken To Hospital After Dump Truck Overturns Along I-90
- Three Towed To Shore After Raft Goes Adrift
- Quick-Thinking Home Cook Contains Grease Fire, Calls 911 Right Away
- Smoking Engine Sends Firefighters to Underground Garage