Type of Fire: Cooking, Dispatch: 05/16/2019, Address: 2600 Block Ardsley CircleMadison, WI, Narrative: A fire broke out after a pan of oil left on a hot stovetop ignited. The occupant was preparing to make some fries when he fell asleep. The oil continued to heat up, and the man woke up to the smell of smoke in his apartment. When he went into the kitchen, he found fire on the stovetop and used the hose from the kitchen faucet to spray down the fire. The fire flashed and initially grew larger...
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
510 N Gammon Road
430 N. Frances St.
1289 N. Sherman Ave.
437 N. Frances Street, Madison, WI
214 N. Carroll St.
2402 W. Broadway
3900 Dempsey Rd.
122 E. Gilman Street, Madison, WI
500 block State Street
2000 block McKenna Blvd.
Madison fire incident reports
- Aquarium Light Catches Fire, Then Self-Extinguishes After Falling Into Tank
- Man Escapes Carbon Monoxide Emergency Thanks To Working Alarm
- Two Rescued From Lake Monona During Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin
- Paramedics Help Locate Missing Teen, With Boost From ‘Alexa’
- Driver Flees After Crashing Into West Side Home