Update: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), in conjunction with the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Office of the State Fire Marshal, and Madison Police and Fire Departments, announces a reward today of up to $5,000 for information that leads to the arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the Oct. 17 arson at the Madison Mallards baseball stadium. The original news release has been updated to include a picture of a unique LED camping lantern...
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
400 block S. High Point Rd.
4600 block Camden Rd.
1000 block Colby St.
2222 E. Washington Ave.
4233 W. Beltline Highway
30 Ash Street
6642 Mineral Point Rd.
200 block S. Mills St.
1000 block of Williamson St.
Madison fire incident reports
- Pair of Chimney Fires Serve As Warning To Homeowners
- Ladder 1 Rescues Dog From Downtown Rooftop
- Bystanders, Off-Duty Fire Chief, and Station 10 Save Man From Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- 'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Charging Cord Touching 9-Volt Battery
- 'Junk Drawer' Fire Was The Result Of Exposed 9-Volt Battery
- Fire Caught Quickly At West Towne Mall Retail Store
- Candle Fire on Parkside Drive Displaces One