Type of Fire: Gas Leak, Dispatch: 09/13/2019, Address: 1400 Block Wyoming WayMadison, WI, Narrative: An hour-long search for the source of a “natural gas” smell at a local middle school ended when firefighters pinpointed the odor to a container of rotting cookies. Blackhawk Middle School was evacuated as Engine Company 3 responded to investigate reports of a natural gas leak there Friday afternoon. Firefighters were met by school staff, who directed them to a MGE technician already on scene....
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Madison police incident reports
66 West Towne Mall
400 block W. Wilson St.
Old Gate Rd.
1900 block Reetz Rd.
1000 block Fish Hatchery Road
4902 Verona Rd.
2000 block Worthington Ave.
400 block Starling Ln.
Madison fire incident reports
- Fire Displaces Three From Starling Lane; Person Of Interest Identified
- Crews Respond To Kitchen Fire At Popular East Side Restaurant
- Fire At Mallards Duck Pond Under Investigation
- Fire Spreads, Damages Vehicles On East Main Street
- Semi Crash Closed Down Inbound John Nolen Drive Wednesday With Nobody Injured
- Sprinkler Contains A Fire Traced To Recalled Dehumidifier