Type of Fire: Cooking, Dispatch: 10/17/2019, Address: 1300 Block Williamson StreetMadison, WI, Narrative: A grease fire broke out at an east side restaurant late Thursday night. Nobody was injured, but restaurant operations were impacted. Employees at Ha Long Bay on Williamson Street attempted to put out the fire with two types of extinguishers but were unsuccessful. Medic 3 arrived on scene four minutes after receiving the dispatch. Fire was still active and involved the deep fryer in the...

This content was contributed by a user of the site. If you believe this content may be in violation of the terms of use, you may report it.

Listen up!

Sign up for our Podcasts email!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.