The award-winning Cap Times brand can be a perfect fit for advertisers trying to reach the area’s educated and affluent readers. Cap Times readers:
• Are 42 percent more likely than average to have to an annual household income exceeding $150,000.
• Are 35 percent more likely than average to be age 25 to 30.
• Are 83 percent more likely than average to enroll in continuing education.
• Are 69 percent more likely than average to spend more than $150 on groceries each week.
• Are 65 percent more likely than average to dine out four or more times per month.
• Are 44 percent likely than average to spend more than $45,000 on a new vehicle.
Source: Scarborough Demographic Study, 2019
Premier print opportunities:
• High-profile full page ad position on back page in color.
• Half-page anchor position on left and right sides of the popular “Week Ahead” arts and entertainment calendar.
• Food and dining page in the “Taste of the Times.”
Premier digital opportunities:
• High impact “reveal” and “float bar” display units are great ways to stand out on all digital platforms. The Cap Times local inventory outperforms from 5 to 10 times the national click-through-rate (CTR) on average.
Source: Google Analytics report
Premier event sponsorship opportunities:
• Cap Times Idea Fest is the pre-eminent “thought event” in the region and spans several days with speakers and panels discussing a myriad of topics related to politics, culture, science, health, and civic causes. This festival is held primarily on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus in September.
• Cap Times Talks is a series of monthly events that cover a topic of high interest in the Madison area and are held at different venues in the city.
• Classic Movie Chats with Cap Times movie critic Rob Thomas is a monthly screening of a classic movie at Marcus Point Cinema. They typically screen at 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month with a 30-minute discussion with Rob afterward.
For more information on any of the above, please contact Mike Kornemann, Chief Revenue Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (608) 252-6421.