The award-winning Cap Times brand can be a perfect fit for advertisers trying to reach Madison and Dane County's educated and affluent readers. For more info on advertising or sponsorships, contact Mike Kornemann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-252-6421.
Cap Times readers:
- Are 42 percent more likely than average to have to an annual household income exceeding $150,000.
- Are 35 percent more likely than average to be age 25 to 30.
- Are 83 percent more likely than average to enroll in continuing education.
- Are 69 percent more likely than average to spend more than $150 on groceries each week.
- Are 65 percent more likely than average to dine out four or more times per month.
- Are 44 percent likely than average to spend more than $45,000 on a new vehicle.
- Source: Scarborough Demographic Study, 2019
Premier print opportunities:
- High-profile full page ad position on back page in color.
- Half-page anchor position on left and right sides of the popular “Week Ahead” arts and entertainment calendar.
- Food and dining page in the “Taste of the Times.”
Premier digital opportunities:
- High impact “reveal” and “float bar” display units are great ways to stand out on all digital platforms. The Cap Times local inventory outperforms from 5 to 10 times the national click-through-rate (CTR) on average. (Source: Google Analytics report)
- Facebook and Instagram: To learn more about advertising on the Cap Times Facebook and Instagram accounts via posts or videos, please email Chelsey Dequaine-Jerabek at email@example.com.
Premier event sponsorship opportunities:
- Cap Times Idea Fest is the pre-eminent thought event in the region and spans several days with speakers and panels discussing a myriad of topics related to politics, culture, science, health, and civic causes. This festival is held primarily on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus in September.
- Cap Times Talks: A series that covers a topic of high interest in the Madison area and are held at different venues in the city or streamed virtually.
- Cooking with the Cap Times: A monthly video series with food editor Lindsay Christians as she hosts local chefs demonstrating how to make signature dishes.
- Cap Times Live: A virtual concert series featuring local musicians who perform live, hosted by features editor Rob Thomas. In-person attendance will evolve as the situation with COVID does.