It's alive! The electrifying adaptation of Mel Brooks' monstrously funny film will leave you in stitches. Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen") inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked sidekick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga (pronounced normally), Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors. "It's alive!" he exclaims as he brings to life a creature to rival his grandfather's. Eventually, of course, the monster escapes and hilarity continuously abounds.
- Occurred Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Occurs Sunday, October 13th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, October 10th, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm