Welcome to madison.com. We encourage participation in our online community and forums, and want to make your experience on our site the best possible. Express your thoughts and ideas. Post your comments on articles. Peruse and add to our community calendar. Add posts to our community section.
In order to promote a community atmosphere, we have created some basic guidelines for your interactions with madison.com and your fellow community members. Here is what we ask for your participation:
- Be responsible. Please avoid posting content that violates copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party. When referencing an article or publication in your post, include a brief abstract with a link to the original source of the full article.
- Be respectful of anonymity. Please do not post the name or other information about community members without their permission.
- Be lawful. We require you to adhere to Madison.com guidelines and avoid content that violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate or in violation of these rules.
- Be nice. Post as you would like to be treated. We encourage discussion, but avoid using terms that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or that violates a third party's right to privacy (including graphics and images). Don’t troll or feed the trolls.
- Be cautious. Madison.com monitors user created articles, but we do not vet the accuracy of everything posted. Be skeptical and watch out for spammers. We’ll do our best to make sure those that spam, attempt to solicit funds or deliberately misinform are removed as users.
We do reserve the right to make changes to or delete messages, topics or user at any time, but only under extreme circumstances. Be respectful of other community members, and enjoy your stay on madison.com.
Madison.com is not responsible for any content posted by forum or blog users, and it expressly disclaims that responsibility.
You will indemnify madison.com, its employees, agents and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.