Details for STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT SAUK COUNTY
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Case No: 19FA110
In Re the Marriage of:
RONALD L. KOWALKE
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
To the person named above as respondent:
You are hereby notified that the petitioner named above has filed a Petition for divorce against you.
You must respond with a written demand for a copy of the Petition within 40 days from the day after the first date of publication, May 16, 2019.
The demand must be sent or delivered to this court, whose address is:
Clerk of Circuit Court
Sauk County Courthouse
515 Oak Street
and to the Petitioner's attorney, Cross, Jenks, Mercer and Maffei, LLP, by Attorney Brittney A. Busalacchi, whose address is: 221 Third Avenue, P. O. Box 556, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913.
You may have an attorney help or represent you.
If you do not demand a copy of the petition within 45 days, the court may grant judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the petition, and you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the petition. A judgment may be enforced as provided by law. A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future, and may also be enforced by garnishment of wages or seizure of property.
You are further notified that if the parties to this action have minor children, violation of §948.31, Wis. Stats., (Interference with custody by parent or others), is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment:
If you and the petitioner have minor children, documents setting forth the percentage standard for child support established by the department under §49.22(9), Wis. Stats., and the factors that a court may consider for modification of that standard under §767.511(1m), Wis. Stats., are available upon your request from the Clerk of Court.
You are further notified of the availability of information set forth in Wis. Stat. §767.105 from the family court commissioner, which provides as follows:
767.105 Information from the office of family court commissioner.
(1) Information on available services. Upon the filing of an action affecting the family, the office of family court commissioner shall inform the parties of any services, including referral services, offered by the family court commissioner and by the director of family court counseling services under s. 767.405.
(2) Other information on request. Upon request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under s. 767.59 or 767.451:
(a) The office of family court commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced:
1. The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action.
2. The major issues usually addressed in such an action.
3. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties.
4. The procedure for setting, modifying and enforcing child support awards or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments or orders.
(b) The family court commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action.
Dated: May 6, 2019
CROSS, JENKS, MERCER & MAFFEI, LLP
Attorneys for the Petitioner
By: /s/ Brittney A. Busalacchi
State Bar No. 1087866
221 Third Avenue, P. O. Box 556
Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
(608) 356-3981RTP May 16,23,30,20193738944