Details for STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT DODGE COUNTY
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18-PR-263
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
BRADLEY M.T. DALLMAN
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth May 30, 1991 and date of death July 3, 2018 was domiciled in Dodge County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of: 228 Industrial Drive East,, Apt. 3, Beaver Dam.
3. The application will be heard at the Dodge County Courthouse, 210 W. Center St., Juneau, Wisconsin, Room 2042, before Lynn M. Steger, Probate Registrar, on January 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is March 18, 2019.
5. A claim may be filed at the Dodge County Courthouse, 210 W. Center St. Juneau, Wisconsin, Room 2042.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 920-386-3550 prior to the scheduled court date, please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Electronically signed by Lynn M. Steger
December 3, 2018
Attorney Katherine Koepsell
Bar Number 1074259
130A Park Avenue
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
(920) 885-9266Daily Citizen 12/7/18, 12/14/18, 12/21/183706718