Details for STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT COLUMBIA COUNTY
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Notice Setting Time to Hear
Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 84
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
THOMAS S. KEMP
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth July 20, 1924 of death May 29, 2018 was domiciled in Columbia County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of W8840 Highway CS, Poynette, WI 53955.
3. The application will be heard at the Columbia County Courthouse, 400 DeWitt Street, Portage, Wisconsin, before Julie Kayartz, Probate Registrar, on September 11, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is November 13, 2018.
5. A claim may be filed at the Columbia County Courthouse, 400 DeWitt Street, Portage, Wisconsin.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 608-742-9636 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
/s/ Julie Kayartz
Register in Probate
Attorney Carolyn A. Hegge
Bar Number 1009544
P.O. Box 2236
Madison, WI 53701-2236
(608) 257-2281PDR: August 10, 17, 24, 20183678908