Photo Credit: Alamy Stock Photo
- Median list price: $270,500
- 1-year change in list price: 12.0%
- Sale-to-list price ratio: 98.8%
- Average age of inventory: 56 days
- Projected 1-year change in home value: 7.5%
Compared to other Pacific Northwest cities Seattle and Portland, Spokane is still affordable even though prices are rising rapidly. Like other hot real estate markets, a low inventory of homes can’t keep up with demand. The eastern Washington city is a perfect mix of nature and urban living, making it a popular place for homebuyers.